New to Atlassian Community

Sam Boucot January 17, 2021

Hi,

I am doing a lot with Jira at my company and thought it is a good time to join the Atlassian Community.  I am a technical business analyst, but in a prior life worked as a software developer and before that as an accountant.  I'm looking forward to collaborating on all things Jira.

Thanks,

Sam

20 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2021

Hi @Sam Boucot

Welcome to the Community!

Anytime is a good time to join.  I'd recommend checking out the New to Jira Collection for tips and tricks.

Also, don't hesitate to ask questions.  Everyone here is very friendly and happy to help!

-Jimmy

Like Stuart Capel - London likes this
RichardCross June 7, 2021

Glad to be apart of this learning and development group.

Natasha Kinder January 17, 2021

Hi, I am new here too, but not new to Jira. I use Jira in my company a lot as well, for Service Desk, Projects, etc. I am a project manager and spend a large amount of time in the Jira world, but feel like I could learn so much more! I know we're not utilizing it to it's full potential, so I am with you... eager to collaborate. :) 

Natasha

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2021

Welcome to the Community @Natasha Kinder!

I'm sure if you aren't new to Jira there is just as much that we can learn from you are you can learn from others here!

-Jimmy

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2021

@Natasha Kinderalso a nice "welcome to the Community" to you!

Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2021

Hello @Natasha Kinder , welcome!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2021

@Natasha Kinder We're glad you're here!

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 17, 2021

Welcome to the community @Sam Boucot  !

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 17, 2021

Hi @Sam Boucot ,

Welcome to the community! It's really great to have you here!

You can learn, share, solve & enjoy!

All the best!

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like Dhruv Das likes this
Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 17, 2021

Hi @Sam Boucot , welcome to the community :)

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 18, 2021

Hi @Sam Boucot

welcome and have a lot of fun!

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2021

Welcome to this wonderful community 😊

Vinod Ramadoss
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 18, 2021

Hi @Sam Boucot , Natasha

Welcome to the community

Yes, as many have already said there is many things you can learn, contribute in this community, and of course there is lot of fun as well. 

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 18, 2021

Hi @Sam Boucot 

Welcome to the Community!

Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2021

Hello @Sam Boucot ,

Nice to have you here, welcome!

Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2021

Welcome to the community @Sam Boucot and Natasha!

It's a fantastic resource for learning and sharing!

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 18, 2021

Welcome to the Community @Sam Boucot  and @Natasha Kinder we are glad to have you.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Sam!

We are glad you are here!!

Welcome.jpg

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 18, 2021

giphy

Welcome!

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2021

@Sam Boucot Glad to have you as part of the community

Like Fabienne Gerhard likes this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2021

Welcome @Sam Boucot !

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 18, 2021

Hi @Sam Boucot 

Welcome to the community !!!

I hope you can share wonderful experiences with us, learn and share

Cheers

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 19, 2021

Hi @Sam Boucot ,

welcome and enjoy! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :-).

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 19, 2021

Hi, @Sam Boucot ,

You are welcome!  I believe you can find a lot of useful content in the Community to help you enhance Atlassian experience!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 21, 2021

@Sam Boucot Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out the product collections, our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events