New Join

Jackson Ng September 2, 2019

Newby to community and hope to learn new things from it.

8 comments

Comment

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 2, 2019

Welcome! There is a lot to learn here, and not just about Atlassian products.

Like # people like this
Daniel Cicciarelli September 2, 2019

Welcome to the Atlassian community, also a newby here myself. Keen to learn what I can to support my workplace :D

Like # people like this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 2, 2019

Welcome to the community :-)

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 3, 2019

Welcome to the Community!  Don't hesitate to ask questions everyone is really friendly here!

Like # people like this
Andrew Cagle September 3, 2019

I watch a few courses through Atlassian. Are their additional places for cost-free resources? Maybe asking here is not the best choice but I don't have a learning budget right now.

Like Aaron Geister likes this
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 3, 2019

Hi @Andrew Cagle,

If you haven't already I can recommend checking out the Evaluator Resources, it has some good information. Also the documentation has some good getting started guides. 

Like # people like this
Andrew Cagle September 3, 2019

@mikael_hvc 

Thank you. I will check it out.

Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California)
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 3, 2019
Like # people like this
Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California)
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 3, 2019

@Andrew Cagle  I added a lot of links on that three parts article 

i hope it helps

Like Erica Moss likes this
Aaron Geister September 6, 2019

I have learned a lot from blogs, post asking questions to the commumity or using support. Watched what videos I could find but there is much support to learn from in this community dont be shy to ask there is always someone here to learn from. 

Like Andrew Cagle likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2019

@Jackson Ng We're so glad you're here! Be sure to dive into any product collections that interest you, and poke around our off-topic threads like Friday Fun. 😎

Like Andrew Cagle likes this
Kerwin Chung
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 3, 2019

@Jackson Ng  Welcome to the Atlassian community!!!😎

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2019

welcome

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events