New Comer Here!

M.Fad June 8, 2020

Hello Everyone,

My name is Moyofore. I'm a budding BA/PM , but my passion is in process improvement/ change management. It's a journey I'm preparing myself for. I'm very new to Atlassian as a whole, and just kicking off with Jira. Hoping to get to know something about everything on this platform.

I also hope to learn from all the experienced professionals on this platform.

Thanks,

M.Fad.

3 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2020

Hi @M.Fad,

Welcome to the Community!

I'd recommend starting in the Jira Product Collection.  There should be a number of good tips and tricks to help get you started.

Also, don't hesitate to ask anyone questions there, everyone is very friendly and happy to help!

-Jimmy

Like # people like this
M.Fad June 9, 2020

Thanks @Jimmy Seddon will do!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2020

@M.Fad We're glad you're here! In addition to the Jira product collection, be sure to check out off-topic threads like Friday Fun and "Three Things." 😄

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
M.Fad June 9, 2020

@Erica Moss , thank you ! I'll be sure to check them out.

Like Erica Moss likes this
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2020

@M.Fad Welcome to the Atlassian Community. Don't feel bad to ask questions if you have them. No question is a bad question to ask. Also, if you know an answer feel free to jump in and suggest a solution. It can feel intimidating at first, but we've all been there. The more the merrier.

Like M.Fad likes this
M.Fad June 10, 2020

Thanks @Davin Studer will keep that in mind #nojudgementzone.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events