Meet the Communiteam

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2018

The Community team is here to: A) help you get the most out of your experience; and B) to have fun. Meet the people behind the avatars:

Stephanie Grice

Steph.png

Where I'm based: The city of roses and bridges, Portland, Oregon!

Fun fact about me: I was on Sesame Street as a child. 

Ask me about: All things Atlassian, all things community, dogs, books, travel, gardening/farming.

Profile: @Stephanie Grice

Monique van den Berg

Mo.png

Where I'm based: Richmond, California (the San Francisco Bay Area).

Fun fact about me: I've worked as an English professor, a Starbucks barista, and a telephone psychic.

Ask me about: Community features, badges and challenges, Friday Fun, birds, feminism, literature, hagelslag, my favorite La Croix flavors.

Profile: @Monique vdB

Cassie Mayes

Cassie.jpeg

Where I'm based: Austin, Texas.

Fun fact about me: I'm short!

Ask me about: Texas, our event platform (Bevy), what processes we've recently implemented, music, and street tacos. 

Profile: @Cassie Mayes 

Caroline Park

Caroline.png

Where I'm based: Loma Linda, CA (an hour from LA!)

Fun fact about me: As a child, I fell from a third story window and survived.  

Ask me about: All things community, video games, animals, food recommendations, pop culture (I have a knack for identifying celebrities and movies)

Profile: @Caroline Park 

Darline Auguste

dar.png

Where I'm based: Amsterdam, Netherlands.

Fun fact about me: I have an irrational fear of being stung by a bee. I’ve never been stung or broken a bone but I’m honestly not sure which one I’d find worse.

Ask me about: All things Community and our Leader program, Dutch living, food, music, random lyrics or quotes from movies/TV and traveling. 

Profile: @Darline Auguste 

Tamanna Godara

Tamanna.jpeg

Where I'm based: India's Silicon Valley, Bangalore.

Fun fact about me: I have no rhythm when it comes to dance or music, I am always out of sync.

Ask me about: All things community, my hometown Jaipur, how to apply reverse psychology on kids.

Profile: @Tamanna Godara 

Viktoriya Borisova

Vik.png

Where I'm based: New York City

Fun fact about me: the enthusiasm for learning and helping others grow is my favorite part of the community. Get a glimpse of this energy in the Leader Spotlight Series

Ask me about: Bevy, Meetup, Brandfolder, Orbiit, or swag 

Profile@Viktoriya Borisova 

Saralie Salomon

Saralie.jpeg

Where I'm based: Florida

Fun fact about me: I love sushi, traveling, and working with my team

Ask me about: all things community including moderating, awarding High Fives, and creating kudos badges! My favorite thing about community is hearing stories from everyone around the world 🌍

Profile: @Saralie S. 

Janice James

1576811872216.jpg

Where I'm based: New Braunfels, TX, a small historic town in Central Texas well known for it's cold-spring rivers (which we practically live in during summer!).

Fun fact about me: My office could reasonably pass for a science lab. In my off-time from community I love experimenting with cosmetic chemistry and making candles.

Ask me about: Military space opera, entrepreneurship, tea recommendations, CRPGs.

Profile: @Janice 

16 comments

Comment

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2018

internet memes and boy bands from the 2000s

@Erica Moss This is everything. 

Like Amanda Barber likes this
Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 28, 2018

Pretty sure @Erica Moss is my spirit guide :D

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 29, 2018
Carol Jones October 10, 2018

With most of you on the West Coast, and others on the East Coast, what's your favorite communication practices for collaborating realtime?

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 11, 2018

@Carol Jones Great question! Chat definitely becomes our watercooler, and we try to observe remote team best practices — a big one for us is if one person has to be on a video call, we all hop on a video call (versus one person on camera, and the rest in a conference room). If you're looking for other tips, we often reference the Trello blog, as they create a lot of great content around this topic. 😄

Alison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 28, 2020

I love this group. The Communiteam is fab u lous

giphy

TIL what hagelslag is. Also, I need to follow up with @Bridget about veganism.

Like # people like this
mariam.aslam February 10, 2020

Mariam Aslam

Where I'm based: The second most beautiful capital of the world Islamabad, Pakistan

Fun fact about me: Started help my dad is his Business since grade 8th

Ask me about: All about amazing products of Atlassian, everything related to communities, traveling, software development and horror movies

Profile: @mariam.aslam 

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 13, 2020

Really great to find out a bit more about the team!

@Erica Moss - We were in NY a couple of years ago.  Absolutely loved it!  We saw Wicked, which was amazing and did lots of touristy things.  Can't wait to go back when Covid has settled down

@Darline Auguste - Also visited Amsterdam many years ago, this is on my to-do list again

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 26, 2020

Fun to read these, thanks guys :)

Sasquatch encounters 😮 You guys are a crazy diverse team.

Like # people like this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 22, 2022

Hi all, just dropping by to say hello and getting to know the Communiteam! Enjoying my first steps in completing the 60-day ACL onboarding.

Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 25, 2022

I can verify that @Darline Auguste is indeed very wary of bees and all things black/yellow striped...

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 25, 2022

Nice list of persona's and good to know. I believe this list keeps updated and will it be nice to know their USP's.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 25, 2022

Best team in the world - literally!!!

Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 26, 2022

This is awesome, thanks for sharing everyone!

Dele Daniel August 26, 2022

Lots of interesting people out here. Great way to start the weekend, thanks for sharing!

Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 26, 2022

This is great! Thanks for sharing and highlighting some of the community members! 

Andrew Zimmerman _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2023

Love the fun facts! Thanks for sharing!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2023

Thank you for sharing the fun facts about our amazing Community management team members

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 30, 2023

Awesome. Nice to see all the faces of the Communiteam and reading about all the fun facts! You all rock!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events