Looking for the best CRM integration with Jira.

Margo Tsunemori March 30, 2021

Hey, this is Margo.

The start up I'm volunteering with is in need of a CRM. They are currently using Jira through Atlassian as the task/project managing software. I would like to find the best CRM to integrate with what has already been established.

5 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2021

@Margo Tsunemori Welcome to the Atlassian Community! 

Though I don't have much experience with CRMs and their integration but based on my past experience, I have seen many companies using Salesforce CRM and it integrates very well with Jira, with bidirectional sync of data between the two applications.

There is an Atlassian Marketplace add-on from ServiceRocket vendor, named "Connector for Salesforce & Jira", which can be found here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1214214/connector-for-salesforce-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview , which can be used to integrate the Salesforce CRM instance with a Jira Cloud/Server/DC instance.

Hope it helps!

Shubham Gupta March 30, 2021

Hi @Margo Tsunemori 

Good to see you here.

Experience the Most Flexible, Easiest, and Securest Way to Integrate Salesforce and Jira, Sinergify—a Salesforce® & Jira Connector. The Connector Integrate standard and custom Salesforce objects with Jira to strengthen cross-functional collaboration and deliver top-notch customer experience.

It covers the feature like : Salesforce Native and Lightning Ready, Bidirectional Synchronization, Advanced Search, and more...

*Available on Atlassian Marketeplace and Salesforce AppExchange

I hope it helps!

Thanks

Shubham

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2021

@Margo Tsunemori Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2021

Welcome @Margo Tsunemoriand good luck! I'd recommend to write down some requirements, and then check the Atlassian Marketplace.  This could also help:  https://marketplace.atlassian.com/categories/crm

And you're already getting good tips here, that's good! ;- )

Adam Bathe April 5, 2021

I just built our own CRM from scratch in its own project using automation and workflows across projects. It's way smoother and easier to use than any out of the box system out there and needs little integration since you can webhook out to pretty much anything.

Pete June 3, 2021

Adam

can you tell me more please

regards

Pete 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events