Joining the welcome centre - introduction

Raymond Fung September 15, 2020

Hi All, 

During past few weeks, I am interested in learning Jira and Confluence.

I started my career as a business analyst and now working as a project manager. Jira service desk is my favourite. It tracks issues, efficient communication tools and plenty of easily configured dashboard which I like most

Free to chat and leave me message, to learn , to grow and to work smarter without pain but having lots of fun... Yeah!

4 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2020

Welcome to the Community @Raymond Fung!

I'd recommend checking out the Jira and Confluence product collections for tips and tricks!

Like Erica Moss likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2020

Hello and Welcome, Raymond!

We are glad you are here!!

Welcome.jpg

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2020

@Raymond Fung Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out the member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2020

Welcome to the community @Raymond Fung 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events