Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joining for the Badge, staying for the community.

Patrick Ricciardi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 10, 2019

Hi All,

I was walking around the Summit today and saw the badge center and discovered the Atlassian community. I didn't realize the wealth of information that was out there. I am sure I will be around these parts picking people's brains (and hopefully sharing my own brain parts) as we continue to expand our use of the Atlassian products.

Hi!

pat

2 comments

Comment

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 10, 2019

Welcome @Patrick Ricciardi ! There are tons of resources here depending on your industry, product, area, and interests!

We also have a Summit Scavenger Hunt going on right now for those who are at Summit if you'd like to participate and earn your first challenge badge. 😉

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 10, 2019

@Patrick Ricciardi Hi, Patrick! We're so happy you found us. 😄 I recommend hopping over to the Welcome Center to check out our FAQs and some rules of the road, and be sure to peruse our Friday Fun threads.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events