Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira datacentre & JSD integration.

MK May 15, 2019

Warm good morning to everyone in the community.

It feel good when you know there is huge group community where you can get help/information, when you are stuck in the middle of something!!

I am pretty thorough with Jira Software and Confluence. Now that I'm handling Jira data-center integrated with JSD, which is slightly different form Jira software in terms of configuring and administration I could use some insights when in need.

Hope to have fruitful discussion with the community:)

Regards,

MK

2 comments

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2019

@MK Welcome to the Community! You really hit the nail on the head: When you're stuck, we're here for you. 😄 Be sure to check out our product collections if you have a specific question, and hop into some of the just-for-fun threads like Miscellaneous Monday.

Like MK likes this
MK May 30, 2019

Thank you :)

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2019

A warm welcome to the Community @MK !

Like MK likes this
MK May 30, 2019

Thank you!!!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events