Jira - Kanban Administrator from the Greator Washington DC Area

Charlotte A. McKenzie October 10, 2018

I am an Agile Project Manager, Business Analyst, Technical Trainer and Instructional Designer. I am now the Jira Site Administrator. I earned certification as a Professional Scrum Master, PSM,  Project Management Institute-Agile Certified Practitioner,  Certified Professional in Learning Performance, CPLP, and ITIL v3.

I work with a small international cross functional team responsible for implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365.   I use Jira/Kanban to manage our team.  I am slowly becoming a Jira officionado. It has been a challenge.

I am looking forward to sharing information about Jira.

3 comments

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2018

Hi, @Charlotte A. McKenzie! 🙋🏻‍♀️ Welcome, welcome. It sounds like you'll be bringing a lot of expertise to the Atlassian Community, which is very exciting. Be sure to check out some of the posts here in the Welcome Center and show us the view outside your window.

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2018

Definitely a lot of expertise! Welcome @Charlotte A. McKenzie! :)

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 10, 2018

Hi Charlotte, great to have you here! I'm originally from the DC area- there's a great user group there too if you are also interested in learning and sharing Jira info in person.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Washington-D-C/gp-p/dc

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Northern-Virginia/gp-p/NorthernVirginia

And if you are looking for more certifications, I can recommend the Jira admin certification! If you are newer to the admin role, you can start with Project Admin for Jira certification. The prep course that comes along with the purchase of the exam will set you up nicely to learn a bunch and pass. And lastly there is an Agile Development with Jira certification too. Totally worth it :)

Carolyn

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 13, 2018

Hi @Charlotte A. McKenzie,

Welcome to community and looking forward to your sharing!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events