Introduction to Atlassian

ebrown July 9, 2020

Hello everyone,

My name is Eric and I have joined the community today. The products are very user friendly and intuitive however I'm sure in time I will run into challenging situations where I'll need to reach out to this community. 

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

9 comments

Comment

Roger Abreu July 9, 2020

Welcome and in need of help, just call  :D

Neeraj Sharma July 9, 2020

Lets connect and grow

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2020

Welcome to the community, Eric 

Tim Keyes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 9, 2020

Welcome Eric!

Sachin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2020

Hello @ebrown ,

Welcome to Atlassian Community! Happy to have you as part of community!

Best,

Sachin.

Dave Theodore [Coyote Creek Consulting]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2020

Welcome Eric!  Have fun with the products!

Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 10, 2020

Hello Eric, welcome! :) 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 10, 2020

Hi and Welcome, Eric!

We are glad you are here!

M.Fad July 10, 2020

Hi and Welcome Eric! I just started out as well and taking the tools one at a time.

Nice to meet you!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2020

@ebrown Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as off-topic areas like Friday Fun and "Three Things." 😄

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events