Introduction Email

Amelina Ishak July 12, 2020

Hi Everyone! Nice to meet you. I'm looking forward to expanding my knowledge on this as I'm new to this. Hope to be able to interact with you during our learning!

5 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 12, 2020

Hi and Welcome Amelina!

We are glad you are here!!

Italo Qualisoni [e-Core]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 12, 2020

Welcome @Amelina Ishak ! !

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 12, 2020

Hey @Amelina Ishak 

Great to have you here!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2020

@Amelina Ishak Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as Friday Fun and "Three Things." 😄

Tessa Tuteleers
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 16, 2020

Hi and welcome Amelina! 

Hope you have a fun time here and find what you are looking for :) 

Looking forward to any questions or stories you might have! 

Cheers, Tessa 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events