Introducing Myself

Jared Shum November 13, 2020

Greetings,

My name is Jared and I am a huge proponent for Atlassian products. Currently, our Atlassian software stack includes Jira, Jira Service Desk, Confluence, Trello, and (Jira Partner) Halp.

Definitely looking to learn from this community in order to become more knowledgable on how to use these tools most effectively and how to be the most efficient Atlassian Administrator.

13 comments

Comment

Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 13, 2020

Hello Jared,

I've been using Jira for some time now myself but I still consider myself to be new here especially since I've become the Site and Org admin and now scrum master.

I've finally become more immersed in the Community myself and it has already paid dividends in learning new tricks and tips.

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 13, 2020

Welcome @Jared Shum !

Like Jared Shum likes this
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2020

Hi, @Jared Shum !

You are welcome! I believe you can find a lot of useful content in the Community to help you enhance Atlassian experience!

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2020

welcome

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 14, 2020

Welcome to the community!

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 14, 2020

Hi @Jared Shum 

Welcome to the community and enjoy !!!

Regards

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 14, 2020

Welcome to the Community @Jared Shum - happy to have you here

Troy Dyer November 14, 2020

Welcome aboard Jared.

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 14, 2020

Welcome to the Community, Jared! People are knowledgeable and very friendly here. We're glad you join us! :-)

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 14, 2020

Hello and Welcome, Jared!

We are glad you are here!!

Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2020

Welcome, Jared, great to have you here :) 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 21, 2020

@Jared Shum Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

Jean-Pierre April 11, 2021

Hello dears,
Think i'm welcomed. New on jira i'll be very happy to learn more about scrum methodologie of each of us.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events