Intro

Mehwish Fatima January 19, 2021

Hi! I am new here, is there anyone who can tell me how this site will be helpful for me, or is there anything i can contribute?

6 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2021

Hi @Mehwish Fatima ,

Welcome to the community!

It's really great to have you here!

You can

LEARN

Trello: https://trello.com/en/guide

All other Atlassian products: https://training.atlassian.com/free-training-catalog

You can ask questions, start a discussion and write an article.

SOLVE

You can solve issues/problems faced by many users with Atlassian products by writing a solution/answer.

ENJOY

Enjoy your level up & the badges you get if you keep interacting in this community!

Regards,

Soumyadeep

1 vote
Mehwish Fatima January 19, 2021

thank you @Vero Rivas 

1 vote
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2021

Hi @Mehwish Fatima 

Welcome to the community !!!

Very easy: learn, share, solve & enjoy

Cheers

0 votes
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 21, 2021

@Mehwish Fatima Welcome! Be sure to ask questions and browse in the product collections, and check out our member journey and Friday Fun.

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 21, 2021

Welcome @Mehwish Fatima

hope you will enjoy your journey through Atlassian Community!
A very good summary is also the "Required Reading" which links to many useful resources.

0 votes
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2021

Welcome to the community, @Mehwish Fatima !

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events