Instroduction

Marilo Meta May 13, 2020

Hi All, is great to be part of this amazing Community.

I'm Marilo Meta, living in Tirana, Albania, working at the Albanian Ministry of Finance as Intellectual Property Knowledge Management.

Looking forward to virtually knowing you all.

8 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2020

Welcome Marilo!

We are glad you are here!

Like Marilo Meta likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2020

Hi @Marilo Meta,

Welcome to the Community!

Don't hesitate to ask any questions.  Everyone is very friendly and happy to help!

-Jimmy

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2020

Hi @Marilo Meta ,

Welcome to the community!

All the best!

Like # people like this
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 14, 2020

Welcome, @Marilo Meta!

Happy to have you here! :)

ROBERTO SALAS L May 14, 2020

Hi Marilo, I'm Roberto Salas, consultant for public sector purchases in Chile. I wish I could talk to you about how you use Atlassian technology in your government. I have a project that I want to present to the government of Chile and that is why I would like to talk to you. If this conversation seems possible, this is my email to start: rscompraspublicas@gmail.com
thank you and I hope you and yours are well

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 14, 2020

Hi @Marilo Meta ,

nice to e-meet you here and welcome to the community! :)

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2020

@Marilo Meta Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as threads like Friday Fun.

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 18, 2020

Welcome to The Community @Marilo Meta ! That sounds like a very interesting job! Have fun learning and participating in this amazing Community! :-)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events