I'm new to Jira and I'm loving it

Maximiliano Giorgio October 13, 2020

I started using Jira foe my project a week ago and so far I'm loving it. Is there a good jira client for mac available? 

7 comments

Comment

Simon Stiefel
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 13, 2020

Hello and welcome!

I am happy to hear that Jira helps you get your work done.

Yes, we do have a free macOS client for Jira Cloud. You can find it in the App Store and read more about it here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/mac

Cheers,

Simon

Like Maximiliano Giorgio likes this
Maximiliano Giorgio October 14, 2020

Ah fantastic! Thanks mate!!! 

Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2020

Hello @Maximiliano Giorgio ,

great to hear that! Welcome to the Community, I am sure you will find everything you might need here.

Adam

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2020

Hi @Maximiliano Giorgio 

Welcome to the Community!

If you're looking for somewhere to start your journey then the Required Reading article is a great place to begin.

The whole community is really friendly so just shout if you need anything!

Maximiliano Giorgio October 15, 2020

Thanks Liam! That is an excellent reading for this lockdown period!

Have a greatday and stay safe :-) 

Like Liam Green likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2020

Hello and Welcome, MG!

We are glad you are here!!

Welcome to the Team.jpg

Like # people like this

Ahahah warmest welcome ever: thanks mate! 

Kyren Wong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 15, 2020

Omgosh So excited that you're here @Maximiliano Giorgio !Be sure to check out the product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

I will! I'm always looking for better ways to achieve more, while spendingg less time in managing :-) 

Like Kyren Wong likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2020

@Maximiliano Giorgio We're glad you're here! 😄

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2020

Welcome to the community @Maximiliano Giorgio 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events