I am new here!

Melissa Romagnoli October 9, 2019

Project manager navigating my way through all the features JIRA and Confluence

4 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 10, 2019

Hi @Melissa Romagnoli,

Welcome to the Community!

Everyone here is very friendly, so feel feel to ask any questions you might have.

I'd recommend you start looking through the Jira and Confluence collections as there is a lot of great information there!

-Jimmy

Like # people like this
Melissa Romagnoli October 10, 2019

Hi @Jimmy Seddon 

Thanks so much for reaching out! I will definitely check out the links, thank you!

Melissa

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2019

@Melissa Romagnoli Welcome to the party, Melissa! Be sure to check out the product collections, try to collect your Answerer badge and hop over to Friday Fun. 😎

Like Melissa Romagnoli likes this
Melissa Romagnoli October 10, 2019

Hi @Erica Moss 

Thanks for sharing the links; I will review them for sure! 

Melissa

Like Erica Moss likes this
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 10, 2019

Welcome to the Community, @Melissa Romagnoli! Jira and Confluence work better together :-). This page shhows some of the features:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/use-jira-applications-and-confluence-together-427623543.html

Have fun!

Carlos

Melissa Romagnoli October 14, 2019

Thank you @Carlos Garcia Navarro !

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 13, 2019

Welcome to the community @Melissa Romagnoli ! :)

Melissa Romagnoli October 14, 2019

Thank you @Jodi LeBlanc !

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events