I am Mukesh, community leader from AUG Kathmandu,Nepal.

Mukesh Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 13, 2019
I am Mukesh, community leader from AUG Kathmandu,Nepal.

3 comments

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2019

@Mukesh Singh Welcome, welcome! 😄

Mukesh Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 14, 2019

Thank you  Erica !

Cassie Mayes
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 13, 2019

Welcome to the Community @Mukesh Singh !

Mukesh Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 14, 2019

Thank you Cassie!

Helen Griffiths _Capgemini_ June 14, 2019

Hi Mukesh

Welcome to the community!

As a fellow AUG leader, albeit for the company I work for, it would be great if you could share what the Atlassian community is like in Kathmandu, and your experiences of being an AUG Leader.

Do you find there are topics that work well for you?

Mukesh Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 18, 2019

Thanks Helen.

Sorry for replying late.

I am very happy to share my experience with you. I always feel happy to with people who love to share their own experiences and want to explore new things that they want to learn and share with others. Here in nepal most of the software companies use wide-range of atlassian products like JIRA, Confluence, crucible, bamboo, and trello. You can see out past events we have covered so far here: https://aug.atlassian.com/kathmandu/

We discuss about which topic interests them or wanted to explore in the event and call for presenters and happily come with full enthusiasm.

Thanks,

Mukesh

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events