Hola, soy nueva / Hi, I'am new

Maru February 3, 2020

Hola, mi nombre es Marina y soy de Argentina. Comencé a trabajar en una empresa llamada Baufest. Estoy emocionada por todos los desafíos que tendré este año.

Hi, my name is Marina and I'm from Argentine. I started to work in a company named Baufest. I'm really exited for all the challenges this years.

10 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2020

Hola Marina,

Welcome to the Community!

Don't hesitate to ask any questions, everyone here is very friendly and happy to help!

¡Gracias por estar con nosotros! (I'm not sure if Google translated that correctly or not)

-Jimmy

Like # people like this
Maru February 3, 2020

Hi, thanks!

It's correct what you wrote in spanish :)

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2020

Hola Marina and Welcome - We are glad you are here!!

Like # people like this
Maru February 3, 2020

Thanks!

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2020

Hi @Marina Perez

Welcome to the community 🙂

- Sri

Like # people like this
Maru February 3, 2020

Thanks!!

Like Sri Kumar likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2020

@Marina Perez Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out the product collections you're most interested in, as well as threads like "Three Things" and Friday Fun. 😄

Like # people like this
Maru February 3, 2020

Thanks Erica!!

I will check out! :)

Adrian Stephen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 3, 2020

Hola @Marina Perez 

¡Bienvenido a la comunidad de Atlassian! Que tengas una buena semana.

Like # people like this
Maru February 3, 2020

Muchas gracias Adrian, igualmente.

Saludos.

Like Adrian Stephen likes this
Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 3, 2020

@Marina Perez Bienvenido a la comunidad! Mucho gusto!

Like # people like this
Maru February 3, 2020

¡Gracias! Un gusto.

Veera
Atlassian Team
February 3, 2020

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Marina Perez !

Like # people like this
Maru February 3, 2020

Thanks!!

Like Veera likes this
Emily Koch
Atlassian Team
February 4, 2020

Welcome to the community, @Marina Perez ! Mucho gusto!

Like Maru likes this
Maru February 5, 2020

Mario Abud
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 4, 2020

Bienvenida a la comunidad de Atlassian, @Marina Perez! Cualquier cosa estamos para ayudarte!

Saludos

Like Maru likes this
Maru February 5, 2020

¡Muchas gracias Mario!

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 6, 2020

Hi @Marina Perez 

Welcome, to the community.

Feel free to ask any questions and also share your knowledge about Atlassian/ Marketplace products. :-)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events