Hi

Arshi Khan(TCS) May 7, 2020

I am working as a Scrum Master for a IT team. A friend referred to this community as good to join. So, I am here, eager to learn more and contribute!! 

5 comments

Comment

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2020

Hi @Arshi Khan(TCS) ,

Welcome to the community!

Following this path will make you a core part of the Atlassian family, bring fulfillment and joy to your life, and take your career to the next level and beyond.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Feedback-Forum-articles/Welcome-to-your-Atlassian-Community-journey/ba-p/1210504

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

https://ace.atlassian.com/

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2020

Hi @Arshi Khan(TCS),

Glad you decided to join, your  friend made a good recommendation!

Like # people like this
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 9, 2020

Welcome to The Community, @Arshi Khan(TCS) ! This place is great to learn more about Atlassian, Agile and related concepts, and to share and connect with other members. Everyone is friendly and willing to help around here! :-)

Like Erica Moss likes this
zahra.wright May 10, 2020

Welcome but I am still taking baby steps.  I haven't given it much time to get into it as there are some balls to juggle at work.  We have a good Scrum Master who takes on most of the load and ensures we keep up to date with our tasks and stories and completing tasks in a timely manner.

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2020

Hi@Arshi_Khan_TCS_,

Welcome to the community. 

Like Erica Moss likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2020

@Arshi Khan(TCS) We're so glad you're here! Be sure to check out the product collections that interest you, as well as threads like Friday Fun and "Three Things," where people share what they wish they had known in their first few weeks here.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events