Hi

sanjay November 21, 2019

Hello

3 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2019

Hi @sanjay,

Welcome to the Community!

Feel free to ask any questions you have this is a very friendly group of people, who are more than happy to help!

-Jimmy

Like sanjay likes this
sanjay November 22, 2019

Thank you @Jimmy Seddon 

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2019

Hello and welcome to the Community, @sanjay . Have fun while learning about Atlassian, Leadership and Teams!

Like sanjay likes this
sanjay November 25, 2019

Thank you @Carlos Garcia Navarro carlos

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2019

@sanjay Welcome to the Community! Be sure to poke around our product collections, and join some off-topic threads like Friday Fun. 😄

Like sanjay likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2019

Hi @sanjay welcome to the community! If you have a few moments I highly recommend checking out the three-things I wish I knew series in this group.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events