Hi from sunny Arizona!

John Wilson April 1, 2020

Edwin Amador and I are site and org admins at Arizona State University. 

My current challenge is with the addition of Trello accounts to our org, more than tripling our membership. The account merge process has a bug for non-standard enterprise email addresses, which Atlassian is working through. In the meantime, I'm figuring out how to alert these new users about what they need to do to work around the problem. 

Then the fun challenge is to keep up with all the new tools and features being released (recent and soon)! Every day might be a new Christmas!

Happy to be here (virtually). 

Keep up the good work, Atlassian!

John Wilson

2 comments

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2020

@John Wilson Hello and welcome! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as threads like Friday Fun and "Three Things," where folks share what they wish they had known in their first few weeks here. 😄

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2020

Welcome to the Community, @John Wilson 

You'll find this place full of useful information and friendly people willing to help. Have fun, and good luck setting up Trello for all your users! :-)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events