• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Hi from Ontario

Hi all,

I go by Sri, and I’m from Ontario, Canada. It’s great to be in this group. 

Regards

Sri

4 comments

Welcome!

welcome.png

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon Community Leader Mar 09, 2020

Hi Sri!

Welcome to the Community!  Where in Ontario are you located?  I live in Guelph and work out of Kitchener/Waterloo, but I know there is a large following in the Toronto area. 

They have there own group within the Community you might want to check out if you are from there: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Toronto/gp-p/Toronto

Don't hesitate to ask any questions, everyone here is very friendly and happy to help!

-Jimmy

Like Erica Moss likes this

Hi Jimmy,

Thank you for your welcome note, and for sending me the link to Toronto group. I will join the group. 

I’m at downtown Toronto. It’s good to know you are at Guelph. We are neighbours then. 
regards,
-Sri

Like # people like this
Erica Moss Community Manager Mar 10, 2020

@sripoerwantoro Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as threads like "Three Things" and Friday Fun. 😄

Welcome to the community Sri :-)

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you