Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi from Dartmouth College

Elijah W. Gagne May 10, 2020

My name is Elijah Gagne and I'm an Infrastructure Engineer at Dartmouth College. I've been enjoying using Jira and Confluence would I'm interested in whether Bitbucket can provide us some value.

2 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2020

Hi @Elijah W. Gagne,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm glad you are enjoying the Atlassian products so far.  If you haven't already, you check check out the features of Bitbucket on its main page: https://bitbucket.org/product/

I'm also recommend checkout questions & discussions in the Bitbucket Product Collection here in the community.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions there, everyone is very friendly and happy to help!

-Jimmy

Like Chris Speier likes this
Rafat Katta May 11, 2020

Hi,
i use bitbucket in some develpoment projekts, its a very good web interface for git, i used all git commands on my own local env. like push, pull commit.
in bitbucket i use jira issuses id for directory or file names so you can get auto link to jira issue from bitbucket.

i can make pull request so an administrtor or QA can check my code befor it merge in other git branch.

this was what i use, i finde bitbuckt as very usefull tool.

Like Rahul likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2020

@Elijah W. Gagne Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out some off-topic threads like Friday Fun as well. 😄

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events