Hi, Just a little Hello!

Douglas Mark Carter July 21, 2020

I am working with a new start-up, OrbisPay, that is a global financial well-being company created to inspire people and businesses to work together and make a difference for the greater good. We are creating various tools to help the induvial out with their finances, budgeting, and providing Advance payment services. I have used Confluence and JIRA since their beginnings and I love the organization that I can give to my projects!

6 comments

Comment

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2020

@Douglas Mark Carter Welcome to the community! That's awesome that you have experience with Confluence and Jira. Below are links to the Confluence and Jira collections where you can ask questions, or since you have experience with both hopefully answer some questions.

Confluence Collection

Jira Collection

Thanx!

You are saying that you are interested in starting a business? There a lot of considerations namely your product and funding just on the home plate.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2020

Hello and Welcome, Douglas!

We are glad you are here!!

Douglas Mark Carter July 23, 2020

Thank you all for the warm welcomes, if you want to connect with me on LinkedIn here is my profile:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/dmcarter/

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2020

@Douglas Mark Carter Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out our product collections, as well as threads like Friday Fun and "Three Things."

Douglas Mark Carter July 27, 2020

Will do!

Like Erica Moss likes this
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 27, 2020

Welcome, @Douglas Mark Carter ! Jira and Confluence are great tools to help you manage your projects, I love their flexibility and ability to integrate with each other! I'm not sure if you use it already, but if not, I'd recommend you to check Jira Service Desk! :-)

Douglas Mark Carter July 27, 2020

Not the service desk yet, we're still growing.

ellen August 9, 2020

Welcome to the community Douglas. I had a need last year to transfer funds from UK to USA and used Orbis Pay - it was a great solution and would highly recommend it as a safe and secure money transfer platform to others.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events