Hi, I'm Kristjan

Kristján Geir Mathiesen April 11, 2019

I'm a compact viking from Iceland that loves Jira. I've been administrating Atlassian products for 4 years or so. Also admin SugarCRM. Work remotely from home. Passed the Jira Administration certification last summer - phew, that was a pretty hard test but totally worth it. Attended my very first Summit this year. Anywho, that's me in a nutshell.

Since a can-do attitude is part of my DNA, I am a strong believer in team work and enthusiastically embrace new challenges in search for greater professional growth and contribution. Attention to details results in higher quality of work, affecting the bottom line in a positive way.

Circumstances in life have afforded me the opportunity to reside in the following three countries for extended periods of time: Iceland, United Kingdom and United States. This experience along with translation assignments has brought me multicultural insights and better understanding of human interactions that I leverage in producing fitting end results.

Experienced in Information technology, SugarCRM, ticketing system processes and procedures, JIRA, information strategy planning, ITIL, budgeting, business startups, forecasting, managing people/processes/products, project management, viability, profitability, continuity planning.

2 comments

Comment

Stephanie Grice
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 12, 2019

Welcome, Kristjan! Awesome first post :) I work remotely from home as well. @Stephen_Sifers__DFW_ wrote a great article on remote work. You should chime in on his post with some of your own tips! 

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2019

Thanks for pointing out Stephen´s article!

Like Stephanie Grice likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2019

@Kristján Geir Mathiesen Welcome, Kristjan! Folks who are product experts and contribute consistently are uniquely positioned to join our Community Leaders program, so keep that in mind for the future. 😄 To expand upon what Stephanie said about remote work, there are a lot of great tips on the Trello blog as well.

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2019

Thanks @Erica Moss for your info.  

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 19, 2019

@Erica Moss  I need help merging two Community accounts. Can you email me or point me in the right direction?  Thanks, KGM

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events