Hi, I'm Kristin!

Kristin Schiff April 11, 2019

Hi there, 

I'm new to the community and at Summit 2019 to learn more about process and people. Currently I'm a Sn. Scrum Master, and help to run 3 teams, a community of practice around agile metrics, and mentor potential scrum masters around me. 

I've been a Product Manager, JIRA Admin, Project Manager & Scrum Master, and have experience in Agile methodologies and Scrum framework. My professional background includes various industries over the past 10 years, such as credit card processing in the retail and e-commerce spaces, content creation through SaaS and Mobile platforms, and shared services at the Enterprise level related to authorization, user profile data management, and content asset metadata management.

In my most recent roles as a Scrum Master, I've been immersed in shared services projects at the Enterprise level: a data lake project to ingest, transform and provide data to the organization backing analytics and product features, common user and service authorization for all brands, and common customer profile across multiple brands. 

Excited to join you here!

Kristin

2 comments

Comment

Stephanie Grice
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 12, 2019

Great first post, Kristin! Welcome :) @Alice M  is our team's Scrum Master and she's awesome. Maybe you two can swap tips!

Like Alice M likes this
Alice M
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2019

Awww, thanks @Stephanie Grice . 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Kristin Schiff !

Kristin Schiff April 15, 2019

Hi @Stephanie Grice & @Alice M

It's great to meet you!

Happy to swap tips anytime. 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2019

@Kristin Schiff Welcome to the party, Kristin! We do have an agile collection that you may want to peruse, and be sure to check out our Friday Fun threads. 😎

Kristin Schiff April 15, 2019

Thanks @Erica Moss

I'll check that out. :)

Like Erica Moss likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events