Hi! I'm Dave Mason from Stuttgart

Deleted user April 8, 2020

Hi! I'm Dave Mason from Stuttgart. I'm a former music teacher and music college instructor now working for a wonderful company in Stuttgart named "K15t. com". I started in February of this year in first-level support and love it. I'm especially thankful that I got my basic training on good footing before the company when on home office, which works seamlessly. 

7 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2020

Hi @[deleted]

Welcome to the Community!

It's nice to meet you!

Like # people like this
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 8, 2020

Hey @[deleted]

Nice to have you here! Check out some of the topics, especially Confluence. Lots of people doing cool stuff or looking for help.

I know helping people using Confluence is your new jam.

Michael Wohlgemuth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2020

Welcome @[deleted] !!!

I hope you have a great time in this lovely community :D

On a personal note: Do give Matthias J. a hug from me if he's still with k15t :) I loved working with him about a year or so ago.

regards

[edit]

After sending the post, i realized that hugging is currently forbidden, sadly, so just wave him a "hy" from me if you can :D

Like Erica Moss likes this
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2020

Welcome @[deleted] to the Atlassian Community.

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2020

Willkommen, @[deleted] !

Congratulations in joining the Community and K15t (I attended a demo at the Summit last year and the Company and products look very good!)! Enjoy the Community and don't be shy! There are many friendly people here willing to help and share knowledge! Tschüß!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 8, 2020

Welcome @[deleted]

We are glad you are here!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 9, 2020

@[deleted] Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out the product collections that interest you, as well as threads like Friday Fun and "Three Things" where people share what they wish they had known in their first few weeks here.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events