Hi, I am new here -

Hunter Kiely June 6, 2020

I just wanted to post to introduce myself to the community, as I am new and am trying to learn the Jira / Atlassian software suite. 

5 comments

Comment

Anton Skorniakov
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 6, 2020

Hi, @Hunter Kiely Welcome!

For what purpose do you want to use Jira?

From what industry are you?

Anything ranging from personal projects to enabling better communication across barriers when working to build or scale something. 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2020

Hi and Welcome Hunter!

We are glad you are here!

Thanks.

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2020

@Hunter Kiely Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out the Jira product collection, as well as threads like Friday Fun and "Three Things." 😄

Deleted user June 8, 2020

Welcome!  Be sure to check out all the free training courses available to you at https://training.atlassian.com/jira-catalog

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2020

@Hunter Kiely, welcome to the Atlassian Community. This is a great place to ask questions to help learn more about Atlassian products. Don't be afraid to ask questions. The only bad question is the un-asked one. We are all here to help. : )

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events