• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group
Highlighted

Hi, I am new here

Hello, Atlassian's. I am Sulaiman Abubakar Salihu, "SAS" in short form Gombe, Nigeria. I am a freelance Graphics designer and currently volunteering as a media and communication officer in a non-profit organization working to promote sustainable development goals. I am passionate about driving social impact in my community, and I am a big fan of SDGs.Trello is my superman when it comes to keeping track of everything in order. I am excited to be part of this community, and I look forward to building a sustainable Trello community in my city. Can't wait to know you :hugging_face:

6 comments

Jimmy Seddon Community Leader Feb 10, 2020

Hi @Sulaiman Abubakar Salihu!

Glad you are a part of the community!  I can't for you to start sharing your Trello knowledge!

-Jimmy

Thank you

Welcome to the community!

Thanks Ollie

Alison Atlassian Team Feb 10, 2020

Welcome to the community @Sulaiman Abubakar Salihu ! Greetings from San Francisco, California. I'm excited to hear how you use Trello for your sustainable development goals.

Cheers to a green future,

Alison

Thanks, Allison, I heard San Francisco is nice

Alison Atlassian Team Feb 15, 2020

It is! Hope you get the chance to visit some day.

Erica Moss Community Manager Feb 11, 2020

@Sulaiman Abubakar Salihu Such a great intro post, Sulaiman! Can't wait to see what you do with Trello in your community. 😄

DPK J Community Leader Feb 12, 2020

Woho! We have a new leader

Like # people like this

Thanks, feels great to be here

Welcome to the community @Sulaiman Abubakar Salihu 

Thank you!

Comment

TAGS