Hi Everyone!

Daniel Clark July 13, 2021

I'm new to Jira, and to Agile development. Looking forward to learning a lot!

6 comments

Comment

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2021

Welcome @Daniel Clark ! I hope you enjoy learning about Jira and Agile, and also connecting with others here in the Community. :-)

Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2021

Hello and Welcome @Daniel Clark ! I am sure you will learn a lot here. Feel free to ask anything you need.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 14, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Daniel!

We are glad you are here!!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 14, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Daniel Clark ! Hope you have a great learning experience here!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2021

@Daniel Clark Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 20, 2021

@Daniel Clark Welcome to the community.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events