Hey to every1 // marketing management case studies are need

Tomas Kirša June 16, 2020

Hi,
my name is Tomas - I'm CMO of new remote data-driven education platform for IT professionals. As Atlasssian products are more based for IT projects, but not marketing, I would be very grateful to get all tips and tricks from every marketer who works in such teams. 

2 comments

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2020

@Tomas Kirša Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out the individual product collections for inspiration, as well as off-topic threads like Friday Fun and "Three Things."

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2020

Hi @Tomas Kirša,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm by no means a marketer, however I did sit with our marketing team who embraced aspects of Kanban for setting up their Jira project.  The idea of creating a master list of all work that needs to be done, reviewing it at the start of every week and prioritizing the work based on due dates, then constantly picking tasks from the top of the list.

Now, it's worth noting that I work for a software company so that may have some influence as to why our team chose to follow this method, I imagine that might be more difficult for a team that works in a different industry.

I'm not sure if that helps or not, but I hope you find what you are looking for on the Atlassian Community!

-Jimmy

Like # people like this
M.Fad July 10, 2020

How easy can it get transferring the agile 'how-to' to all other sectors. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events