Hey there,

Digital Khan June 11, 2019

Found this amazing and healthy community just now.. I am eagerly viewing all of its main sections like a knowledge hungry man. I am sure, I am at the right place. 

Regards.!

4 comments

Comment

Antonio Ferruz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 11, 2019

Welcome to the community . Hope you will find everything that you need :)

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2019

Welcome to the community Digital Khan!

Kevan Lin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 11, 2019

Welcome to the community @Digital Khan 

Hope that you can feed your appetite! Curious, how did you find us? What are you reading in the community? And how did you know that you're in the right place?

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 11, 2019

Welcome to the Community @Digital Khan

There are tons of really friendly and intelligent here.  You are going have fun learning and sharing your experiences with others!

Like Phil Fang likes this
Cassie Mayes
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 11, 2019

Welcome @Digital Khan ! I'm happy you've joined us

Like Phil Fang likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events