Hello!

Marc Dvorschak October 12, 2018

Hello there!

I'm Marc, a Java developer from Kehl, Germany. (Kehl is the German suburb of Strasbourg, France ;) ) I work at Offenburg as a normal Java developer but I was also responsible for the launch of Confluence in our IT department. Moreover I migrated the developer tickets and issues of my team from our (very) old ticket system to Jira. That's how I came to this great community.

7 comments

Comment

Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2018

Welcome, @Marc Dvorschak!

Nice to meet you :)

Administration of Atlassian products is also my second line of responsibility. 

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2018

Welcome to community!

Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2018

Hi Marc,

welcome to the community.

If have been in Offenburg for an internship while studying for a half year, it is a great region there.

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 15, 2018

Welcome @Marc Dvorschak!! :)

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2018

giphy

Welcome, @Marc Dvorschak! Appreciate you sharing your story. Be sure to check out our Jira and Confluence collections, and show us the view outside your window.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 16, 2018

Nice to meet you.

Omar Mohamed Fathi
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 23, 2023

welcome

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events