Hello, new rookie here!

Sandra November 9, 2020

I just started using Jira last Friday because I was asked to learn more about it. I know my reason is lackluster but browsing through here is really amazing and I think it's great that this place has a community and everyone can find the things they're looking for easily. I hope to be able to contribute and attend discussions in the future. It's also cool that there's a badge system here, it boosts my motivation to learn more. 

13 comments

Comment

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 9, 2020

Welcome to the right place, Sandra!

Like # people like this
Tamanna Godara
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 9, 2020

Hello @Sandra

Welcome to the Community!
I would also recommend you to explore the Atlassian Community Events page: https://ace.atlassian.com/
These events can now be joined virtually and are run by our amazing Community Leaders from across the globe. 

Like Erica Moss likes this
Sandra November 9, 2020

Will do :) thanks 

Vronik November 9, 2020

Hello @Sandra 

Welcome and Enjoy

Regards from Spain !!!!

Like # people like this
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 10, 2020

Hey @Sandra, welcome to the Atlassian Community and your Jira journey! 

It's always a great experience when you start something from scratch :)

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 10, 2020

Hello and Welcome, Sandra!

We are glad you are here!!

Like # people like this
Abderrahman BENCHADDA November 10, 2020

Bonjour et bienvenu

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2020

Hi @Sandra 

Welcome to the Community!

We're a very friendly group, so if you have any questions then post away...

Like # people like this
Troy Dyer November 10, 2020

Welcome aboard!

Like # people like this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 10, 2020

Hi @Sandra,

welcome and enjoy!

Like # people like this
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2020

Welcome @Sandra to the Atlassian Community. Don't be afraid to ask questions and jump in. We're nice people and all of us were also rookies at one point so we know where you're at.

Like # people like this
Kyren Wong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 10, 2020

Welcome welcome we're so psyched to have you be part of our community! giphy.gif

Like # people like this
Sandra November 10, 2020

omg the greatest meme gif <3

Like # people like this
Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 12, 2020

Welcome @Sandra , glad to have you here! :)

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 12, 2020

@Sandra Welcome to the Community, Sandra! Be sure to check out the Jira collection, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😎

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events