Hello from a newbie

cristobal_ortega July 19, 2020

Hello,

I'm a daily user of JIRA and Confluence.

I really love the product and the Atlassian attitude to stay fresh with new features and changes.

I always wanted some deeper possibilities in the Atlassian JIRA reporting, so I tried the API in order to extract info and insights. I was surprised by how easy is to use it and the quality of the API. 

It works great and I'm starting to build my own KPIs just by extracting the info from JIRA.

Hope to be able to learn more and to use the product even more in the future.

Cris

6 comments

Comment

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2020

Welcome Cris !

Like cristobal_ortega likes this
Troy Dyer July 19, 2020

Welcome aboard Cristobal.

I'm pretty new here myself.

Your experience with the API sounds exciting. Any more info/links that you could share would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

T.

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2020

Welcome to the Atlassian Community @cristobal_ortega!

Happy to have you here and curious to know more about your experience with the Atlassian stack.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 20, 2020

Hello and Welcome Cris!

We are glad you are here!!

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 20, 2020

Welcome @cristobal_ortega ! I'm also curious to learn more about your experience with the reports! Have fun learning and connecting here in the Community!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2020

@cristobal_ortega Welcome, welcome, and thanks for sharing! Be sure to check out the Jira collection, as well as threads like Friday Fun and "Three Things."

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events