Hello from PEI, Canada!

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2020

Hi Everyone, I hope you are staying healthy and safe wherever you reside in the world. These are tough times and this community is keeping my mind clear, and I feel supported by all of you through your posts, articles, discussion, and through virtual summit.

Like Scott and others that recently introduced themselves, I am not new but this amazing Welcome Centre didn't exist when I first joined, so I thought I would do the same and introduce myself.

Bridget Sauer wrote a post about me with photos so I wanted to share it here, it can describe me better than I can in words: Jodi LeBlanc on the Canadian Government, Trello, Productivity, and stand up paddle boarding

Also, check out my Three Things I wish I'd Known when I first joined the community, I hope you find it helpful as you get started in this incredible community.

Looking forward to getting to know you all, and take good care!
Jodi

1 comment

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2020

@Jodi LeBlanc "These are tough times and this community is keeping my mind clear, and I feel supported by all of you through your posts, articles, discussion, and through virtual summit." Amen, Jodi! We're so lucky to have you.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2020

Thanks @Erica Moss - I feel the same about you! ♡

Like Erica Moss likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events