Hello from GA

Tommy Kile June 18, 2021

Joining the group as I dive in and learn more about Jira.  Used a lot of other PM tools in the past but this one looks really cool.

Tommy

4 comments

Comment

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 18, 2021

Welcome to the Community, @Tommy Kile ! Jira is one of my favorite tools! :-D I recommend to check others from the Atlassian toolset such as Confluence which integrates well with Jira. Happy learning!

Tommy Kile June 18, 2021

Thanks.  I am already checking out the ITSM functionality, slack integration and the Confluence hooks as well.  Coming from HP ALM and Clarity this is a huge leap forward.  

Like Carlos Garcia Navarro likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 19, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Tommy Kile ! Hope you have a great learning experience here!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 20, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Tommy!

We are glad you are here!!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2021

@Tommy Kile Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events