Hello from Berlin!

Jousef March 31, 2020

Hey everyone!

I finally updated my profile and thought that it's time to post something here after joining the community a couple months ago.

I am Jousef, I was born and raised and still living in Berlin. I work at Delivery Hero SE, a food delivery company that operates worldwide and is starting to venture into new things than just food delivery. Like, you know, other kind of products that should be delivered. :)

I've been working in this company for already 9 years (the 23rd was my anniversary I think) and worked in different teams. Only a year ago I decided to help the company out when it comes to all things Atlassian and got transferred to another team in November last year. Since then the interest for learning new things in Jira, Service Desk and Confluence only grew bigger and bigger.

I'm happy I joined this community, I already see a lot of good people and was on a couple of community meetups that were all fantastic.

Hope to see/hear from you all soon,
Jousef

4 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2020

Welcome Jousef! 

We are glad you are here!

Like # people like this
Jousef March 31, 2020

Thank you, John!

I'm glad to be here! :)

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2020

Hi @Jousef!

Welcome to the Community!

Like # people like this
Jousef March 31, 2020

Thank you so much Jimmy!

giphy

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2020

@Jousef Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out the product collections that interest you, as well as threads like Friday Fun and "Three Things," where folks share what they wish they had known in their first few weeks here.

Like Jousef likes this
Jousef April 24, 2020

Hey Erica, thank you so much for the warm welcome and those tips! I'll make sure to check them out!

Wow, I'm also realizing now that I'm almost a month late with my reply. Have been really really busy helping out all the teams at my company with Jira and Service Desk.

Like Erica Moss likes this
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 3, 2020

Willkommen @Jousef ! I relate to your story and how getting to work with Atlassian products make you want to gain more expertise and to implement solutions for other teams. JIRA, Service Desk, Confluence... it just makes sense! :-) I hope you enjoy the Community, people are very friendly here and always willing to help. Viel Spaß!

Like # people like this
Jousef April 24, 2020

Hey Carlos! Thank you!

Yes, it's super interesting to learn how other teams are working and how to meet their requirements, how I have to play around with configurations and use all the tools at my disposal in such a way that it makes sense for them. :)

Thank you for the nice words! I already enjoy it here!

Vielen Dank Carlos!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events