Hello everyone!

Erika Smith July 6, 2021

My name is Erika Smith and I am a Customer Service Sr Associate with Title365. I am so happy to be here!

Erika Smith

7 comments

Comment

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2021

Welcome to the right place, Erica Smith!

giphy

Like # people like this

Hello, Erika Smith, welcome on board. 

Like # people like this
Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
August 10, 2021

Total respect to your meme/gif game @Kristján Geir Mathiesen. On point!! 😂😂😂

Welcome, @Erika Smith!!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2021

Welcome to the Community @Erika Smith!

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Erika!

We are glad you are here!!

Welcome to Team.jfif

Like # people like this
Erika Smith July 7, 2021

Thank you everybody. I hope you all have a great day

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2021

@Erika Smith Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Erika Smith ! Hope you have a great learning experience here.

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2021

Welcome, @Erika Smith ! And we're very happy that you're here too! :-)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events