Hello everyone!

Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2019

Hi,
My name is Pavel and I am very happy to be part of Atlassian community!

I will try to help those who need it :-)

Cheers!

Pavel

8 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2019

Hi @Pavel Junek,

Nice to meet you!  I look forward to future interactions with you!

-Jimmy

Like Pavel Junek likes this
Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 2, 2019

Hi Jimmy!

Nice to meet you too!

Cheers!

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2019

Hey @Pavel Junek

Welcome to the community!

Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 2, 2019

Hi @codybontecou,

Thank you! :)

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 2, 2019

Hi @Pavel Junek  :)

Welcome! Glad to have you here!

Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 2, 2019

Hi @Teodora,

Thank you!

Cheers

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 2, 2019

@Pavel Junek Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, and head over to some of our watercooler threads like Friday Fun. 😎

giphy

Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 2, 2019

Hi @Erica Moss,

In 2 weeks I will have my own article Friday Fun! :) 

Cheers!

Like Erica Moss likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 2, 2019

@Pavel Junek A-mazing! Way to dive in head-first.

Charlotte A. McKenzie August 2, 2019

Hello Pavel,

Thank you for the offer of assistance..  I look forward to working with you!  I always have lots of questions. (smile)

Charlotte McKenzie

XceHR

Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 2, 2019

Hi @Charlotte A. McKenzie ,

I look forward! :) Thank you.

Pavel

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 2, 2019
Welcome, Pavel! Have fun!
Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 2, 2019

Hi @Carlos Garcia Navarro 

Thank you! :)

Cheers

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 8, 2019

Welcome @Pavel Junek 

mariam.aslam February 23, 2020

Welcome.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events