Hello! everyone

Venugopala Naidu February 8, 2019

I'm new here in this group, Please try to respond my questions and same i will respond to ur queries

4 comments

Comment

Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2019

Hi @Venugopala Naidu,

Welcome to the community. 

Like Venugopala Naidu likes this
Venugopala Naidu February 9, 2019

Thank u @Ollie Guan

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2019

Welcome to the community!

Like Erica Moss likes this

I want to learn groovy scripting,. So please provide any tutorials

And please post all  scripting related tasks 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2019

@Venugopala Naidu Welcome to the Atlassian Community! Be sure to check out any of the product or interest collections that you're passionate about. And show us the view outside your window. 😄

Like # people like this
Venugopala Naidu February 10, 2019

Hi @Erica Moss,

Thank u for welcoming me

Like Erica Moss likes this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2019

@Venugopala Naidu: WELCOME ! !

Make sure you get some nice BADGES! The February one is really cool and full of love. 😍

AtlassianAddict2.jpg

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events