Hello everyone

Chinedu Ezeonyim October 25, 2019

I am Chinedu Patrick Ezeonyim, from Nnobi in Idemili south local government area Anambra State and a graduate of computer science from the University of Nigeria Nsukka.

Thank you.

4 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 25, 2019

Hi @Chinedu Ezeonyim

Welcome to the Community!

Don't hesitate to ask any questions.  Everyone here is very friendly and helpful!

-Jimmy

Like Erica Moss likes this
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2019

Welcome to the Community, @Chinedu Ezeonyim !What Atlassian tools do you use? I hope you can learn and have fun in the Community! :-)

Carlos

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2019

Welcome @Chinedu Ezeonyim :) Please check out my "Three things I wish I'd known post that you may find useful: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Welcome-Center/Three-Things-I-Wish-I-d-Known-Jodi-LeBlanc/gpm-p/964748

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2019

@Chinedu Ezeonyim Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out some of the product collections that interest you, as well as off-topic threads like Friday Fun.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events