Hello everyone in welcome center

Hye-Jin Kim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 17, 2020

Hello,

I have just joined Atlassian community, and this is my first posting.

Hope to be able to interact with you. :)

4 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 17, 2020

Hello and Welcome @Hye-Jin Kim !

We are glad you are here!!

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 17, 2020

Welcome to the Atlassian Community @Hye-Jin Kim ! :)

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2020

@Hye-Jin Kim Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out the product collections that interest you, as well as threads like Friday Fun and "Three Things." 😄

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 27, 2020

Welcome to the Community, @Hye-Jin Kim ! This is a great place to connect and learn, and people are very friendly around here. I hope you have fun while participating in the Community!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events