Hello and greetings from Colorado

John Glycenfer September 23, 2020

I would like to say hello from Colorado! and say a little bit about my Agile journey. My background is engineering and I have been in product development for 36 years, managing product and service development projects in many different industries. In 2003 I got my CSM and started using Scrum. I really appreciated Agile and what it could do, that is until I got my PMI-ACP this past summer. Well my eyes really got opened and I am happy to say I am now an ardent Agilist! I am really excited to connect with other like-minded individuals. Agile is awesome!

6 comments

Comment

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2020

Welcome John! 🍀

elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2020

Welcome! I am a Coloradan as well :) Looking forward to interacting with you. 

Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 23, 2020

John,

Welcome to the club. I think I'm a bit behind you on this journey to agile. I've been involved in electronics for many years but have only recently started with Jira and trying to get tuned up on the Agile process and everything that goes with it.

I've not been able to get into enough training yet to get any certs. but I am planning on working towards that end.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 24, 2020

Hello and Welcome, John!

We are glad you are here!!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2020

@John Glycenfer Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out our agile section, as well as the member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 26, 2020

Welcome @John Glycenfer ! The Agile journey is full with joy and self-improvement opportunities :-).  The Atlassian toolset can help you implement your Agile practices as it's very flexible and team oriented. Where in Colorado are you? I've been living in Boulder for a few years (after I moved from Denver) and I think Colorado is one of my favorite places. See you around!

Like Erica Moss likes this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2020

Welcome to the community @John Glycenfer 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events