Hello World!

Dennis Christopher Gudgen October 3, 2020
  1. Hello,
  2.      I am new and have not a clue as to where to begin 🙂 could use any advice available I really do not fit into any particular group I love science and slowly learning computers and phones as I am backwards I use a c omputer for school and phone for computer ha ha ha. Any advice on how and what type of project I could start would be great?

4 comments

Comment

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2020

Welcome @Dennis Christopher Gudgen ! You can use Atlassian products to manage any type of project really,  Is there any project at work or school that you are working on? Then you should start there. Are you coordinating groups or planning an event? You can also try there :-). Good luck!

Dennis Christopher Gudgen February 28, 2021

How do i get a group of scientists from different fields together to work on a climitology project ???? Any suggestions this will be yime criticl and i haveabdolutely no idea how to write code a lityle enough to figure out but not to start a page is there a section that teaches that????

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2020

Hi @Dennis Christopher Gudgen 

Welcome to the community!

You can find out a lot about Jira by completing some of their free training courses (https://training.atlassian.com/free-training-catalog) or by watching their webinars (https://www.atlassian.com/webinars)

You can also get involved in the community by exploring and asking questions.

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2020

@Dennis Christopher Gudgen Welcome! This is a community for folks who use Atlassian products like Jira and Trello, so be sure to poke around and see what interests you.

Dennis Christopher Gudgen October 5, 2020

Yes I want to create a science project concerning natural sustainable life its only in theoretical stages but i believe with the right help i can figure it out? My problem is I have no clue what I am doing in this side or if this is my purpose for being here?

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 29, 2020

Welcome to the community @Dennis Christopher Gudgen 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events