Hello World!

David Roy March 10, 2020

New here. David Roy B2B / Business Development Sr. Mgr.

6 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 11, 2020

Hi @David Roy,

Welcome to the Community!

Like # people like this
David_Roy March 17, 2020

Very cute! Thank you Jimmy. 

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2020

Hi @David Roy 

Welcome to the community!

Ask any questions you have and also share your knowledge and tips to use Atlassian tools/ Marketplace apps.

Do check out product collections for information related to various Atlassian Products.

Also checkout some off topic threads like Friday Fun. 😄

Like # people like this
David_Roy March 17, 2020

Thank you Deepanshu, much appreciated. I'm so new I don't even know what questions to ask yet. I guess where should I start? :-)

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 18, 2020

Hi @David_Roy 

Instead of asking question, you can probably start by participating in the Friday Fun threads. :-)

Like David Roy likes this
Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 12, 2020

Hello @David Roy ,

welcome, nice to "meet" you! :) 

Like # people like this
David_Roy March 17, 2020

Thank you, nice to meet you as well Adam!

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 12, 2020

Hello,

Welcome to the Community!

Like # people like this
David_Roy March 17, 2020

Thank you Erica!

David_Roy March 17, 2020

I mean Thank You Ollie!

Like Ollie Guan likes this
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2020

Hello @David Roy and welcome to the community!

Like # people like this
David_Roy March 17, 2020

Thank you Edwin!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2020

@David Roy Welcome the party, David! Be sure to check out the "Three Things" series, where folks share what they wish they had known in their first few weeks here. 😄

Like David_Roy likes this
David_Roy March 17, 2020

Thank you :-)

Like Erica Moss likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events