Hello World

Gary Honegger June 17, 2020

When I became a CTO of a former medtec start-up in Switzerland and I had to handle several projects at once, the first thing I did was evaluating a tool that would assist me in my daily planning and control. This is how I came to Jira and ever since I am using it to control my various projects. The next thing I will look at is the integration of Jira into Microsoft Teams.

7 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2020

Hi and Welcome Gary!

We are glad you are here!

Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2020

Hello @Gary Honegger welcome to the community, don't hesitate to ask here if you need anything

Satish Kayam June 19, 2020

Hi Honegger,

I will help you for set up of you project creations and all 7 types of schemes.

For Jira and MS team integration one plugin is required. Plugin is Micro Soft Teams for Jira.

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 19, 2020

Welcome to the Community @Gary Honegger , you'll find a great deal of tips and information on how to set up your environment and integrations.

Switzerland... what a beautiful country! :-)

Mohamed Riza _ServiceRocket_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2020

Hi @Gary Honegger , Welcome!

You may look into the following add-ons for the integrations: 

Like Move Work Forward likes this
Move Work Forward
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 19, 2020

Thanks for recommending us @Mohamed Riza _ServiceRocket_ 

@Gary Honegger is you need a demo, a free consultation or just a hand - please reach out by scheduling a zoom call with us.

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 21, 2020

@Gary Honegger Welcome, Gary! Sounds like you're already getting a lot of great advice. 😄

Hurcus Ibrahim June 21, 2020

Welcome @Gary Honegger - if you want a tool that makes it easy to export your issues, custom fields, status, and the accompanying information, I suggest you look into a third party addon called 'AIO Reports'. I am working on a huge project involving 50+ design teams where I use it very regularly. It can be customised to send automatic reports via emails which takes away the need of manually manipulating excel spreadsheets. 

Of course there are other tools you will become familiar with including custom filters and dashboards which I'm sure you've already figured out. 

If you have any questions, ask away :)

Like Erica Moss likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events