Hello There from Steve Burke

Steve Burke June 1, 2021

I am originally from the great State of Washington in the U.S. I currently reside in the State of Utah with my wife of 21 years and our only child (12). I received my undergraduate in Business Management and Sociology from Utah Valley University. I achieved my graduate degree (MBA) from Western Governors University. I am a Scaled Agile Program Consultant (trainer) with the ability to train and certify folks in 8 different disciplines (SA, SP, SSM, SASM, SPOPM, SDP, ASE, LPM). I have over 18 years of healthcare experience in Practice Management and EHR/EMR spaces. I have spent my career in the technical side (engineering/IT), and I have worked extensively with clients directly, vendor management, and product management. I have a lot of experience in project and program management. My entire career I have be actively involved or leading delivery management. I am excited to utilize my experience here.

I enjoy creative writing, reading, sports (indoor/outdoor), time with my family, active in the Autism community, and coaching and mentoring folks. Yes, I do love attending Comicons and all things nerdy.

7 comments

Comment

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2021

Welcome @Steve Burke 

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Steve!

We are glad you are here!!

Welcome.jpg

Like Steve Burke likes this
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2021

Welcome @Steve Burke ! Impressive resume! I hope you enjoy learning, sharing knowledge and connecting with others here!

Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2021

Welcome to the community @Steve Burke 

Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck June 2, 2021

Hi there @Steve Burke nice to meet you! Icelandic greetings from a hobby writer married twenty years with one twelve year old planning to go to Midgard con in September :p 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2021

@Steve Burke Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2021

Welcome to the Community @Steve Burke 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events