Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Hello Everyone!!!

Hello everyone! My name is Sam and I am new here and to all of this actually. I am an artist currently getting my degree in graphic design, and WHEW THIS IS ALOT TO LEARN!!!!! but I am eager and open to all feedback, suggestions, etc. Thank You in avance and I cant wait to become the best I can be!!

9 comments

Welcome to the Community @Samantha Barnett ! I love the attitude and the passion (and the career choices)  :-) . Good luck, and happy learning!

Like Samantha Barnett likes this
Liam Green Community Leader Jun 16, 2021

Hi @Samantha Barnett 

Welcome to the Community!

Hi Samantha Barnett. Hope everything goes smooth.

Jimmy Seddon Community Leader Jun 17, 2021

Welcome to the Community @Samantha Barnett!

Welcome Samantha,

Please do share what you learn as a graphic designer. I am a Technical Writer who believes pictures convey more than words. What to put in them and what to leave out are just as important. Your experiences as a graphic designer will help us all.

John Funk Community Leader Jun 18, 2021

Welcome, Samantha!

We are glad you are here!!

Welcome.jpg

Taranjeet Singh Community Leader Jun 21, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Samantha Barnett !

Erica Moss Community Manager Jun 28, 2021

@Samantha Barnett Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you