Hello Everyone

nathan March 19, 2020

Hi, am Nathan from Kenya. I am not very new to Atlassian, I have been using Bitbucket as my git version control but now leaning Jira which is project management software and I smell the whole lot bunch of features Atlassian Community is offering. I hope to get along and share with you as I learn also from you Atlassian Fam. Thank You.

6 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2020

Welcome, Nathan!

We are glad you are here!!

nathan March 20, 2020

Thank a lot Mr @John Funk. I am glad also to be here. I appreciate.

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2020

Hi @nathan ,

Welcome to the community!

nathan March 20, 2020

Thanks @Ollie Guan, feeling home.

Like Ollie Guan likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2020

@nathan Hey, Nathan! We're glad you're here. Be sure to check out the Jira product collection and ask any specific questions you may have, and also check out threads like Friday Fun.

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
nathan March 20, 2020

Hey @Erica Moss. Sure I'll check that. And any other useful link or resource I can learn more from, I will appreciate a lot you share with me.  Thanks a lot, @Erica Moss.

Like Erica Moss likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 20, 2020

Nice to meet you @nathan!

nathan March 20, 2020

Hey, @Jimmy Seddon thanks for swinging by. Hello too.

Alexander Sorg March 23, 2020

Welcome and thanks for the nice introduction. :-)

nathan March 23, 2020

Am very grateful to you all. Thank you.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events